We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. As we welcome you back to our hotels, we are committed to providing you with a safe environment.
CURRENT SAFETY & CLEANLINESS MEASURES:
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings on enhanced cleanliness & safety operating protocol and continue to stay up to date on local and state guidelines.
- Face coverings – fully vaccinated guests are no longer required to wear face coverings or social distance in indoor or outdoor areas of the hotel. We recommend unvaccinated guests continue to wear face coverings and practice social distancing.
- Increased frequency of cleaning public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant
- Increased deployment of hand sanitizers throughout the hotel
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment (masks and gloves) and enhanced training and protocols
Our Hilton hotels implemented the Hilton CleanStay with Lysol Protection program. This program includes:
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas
- Enhanced cleaning for fitness centers
- Reduced paper amenities (like notepads and guest directories) in rooms
- Enhanced cleaning & other changes to buffets, in-room dining and meeting spaces
- Industry-leading contactless check-in and check-out with Digital Key
- Evaluation of new technologies like electrostatic sprayers with disinfecting mist and ultraviolet light to sanitize surfaces and objects
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols
If you are hosting an event or meeting at any of our Hilton properties, rest assured the Hilton EventReady program with CleanStay delivers an experience that provides piece of mind. Please visit www.meetings.hilton.com/eventready for more information.
Below are a few of the changes you will see at our Marriott properties. For more information on Marriott’s Commitment to Clean, please visit https://clean.marriott.com
- PUBLIC SPACES & HIGH TRAFFIC AREAS
- We are cleaning surfaces with increased frequency, dedicated staff, and recommended cleaning agents
- GUEST ROOMS
- We have elevated our rigorous protocols to thoroughly clean all surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectants. And we will be placing disinfecting wipes in each room for your use
- HAND SANITIZER
- Hand sanitizing stations are being installed at hotel entrances, at our front desks, our elevator banks, and meeting spaces
- NEW CLEANING TECHNOLOGIES
- We are rolling out enhanced technologies including electrostatic sprayers to sanitize surfaces throughout the hotel. We are also testing ultraviolet light technology for sanitizing guest keys and devices shared by associates
- MOBILE APP
- At some of our Marriott hotels, your phone can be used to check in, access your room, and order room service
Safe & Clean Meetings & Events
Our NCG hotels have taken additional measures to ensure all meeting and event experiences at our hotels are clean, flexible, safe and socially responsible. Our goal is to provide a safe and comfortable environment for all of your meeting attendees.
- CLEANLINESS & SANITATION
- Additional hand sanitizer stations are available throughout each of our locations
- Increased deep cleaning and disinfecting of public areas, focusing on high-contact surfaces such as doorknobs and counter tops
- Increased frequency of restroom checks, cleaning and sanitizing of all areas
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE SAFETY
- Associates are trained on strict handwashing practices
- Encouraging box meals or individually-wrapped items for all breakfast/lunch/break snack items. All buffet menu offerings will be facilitated as action stations attended by a gloved/masked associate. Additional fees may apply. We will continue to follow CDC guidelines on all food and beverage services and offerings.
- Water will be served in individual bottles only